GlassGuard® Coated Elliptical Metal Halide and Mercury Lamps
We provide HID elliptical metal halide and mercury lamps for base-up operation in high-bay luminaires.
Our high quality GlassGuard® coating is applied to lamps from the leading brands: Philips, GE, Osram, Sylvania and Venture.
Metal Halide – Quartz metal halide lamp with high temperature fluoropolymer coating externally applied to retain glass fragments in the event of accidental breakage.
Mercury – High pressure mercury lamp with high temperature fluoropolymer coating externally applied to retain glass fragments in the event of accidental breakage.
- Impact resistant to 7 metres
- Suitable for open and enclosed fixture operation
- Coating service life = lamp service life (if not exceeded by 250ºC in vertical burning position)
- 95% visible light transmission through coating
- FDA compliant to 21CRF177.1550 for food contact
- Coating temperature resistant to IEC 60598-1 (passes 850ºC glow wire test and needle flame test)
- Lamp and coating recyclable
- RoHs compliant
- Reduces the risk of widespread glass contamination when accidentally broken – protecting product, personnel and profits
- Simple retrofit into existing installations with unprotected glass lamps
- Achieves HACCP compliance quickly and easily to a high standard
- Passes all food safety management system audits
- Coating inert to acids and alkalis
- Coating will not discolour
- Simple retrofit for standard glass lamps
- Food, beverage, packaging, storage, distribution and warehouses
- Base-up installations only (Bay luminaire fixtures)
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) available.
Lamps must be replaced at the end of their rated life.
Do not operate in horizontal position.
All products where applicable are subject to WEEE recycling charge.
GlassGuard® Coated Metal Halide Lamps
|250WHIE/S||250 W||Ellliptical Metal Halide*|
|400WHIE/S||400 W||Ellliptical Metal Halide*|
* Can be operated with both sodium and mercury control gear
GlassGuard® Coated Mercury Lamps
|80HPLN/S||80 W||Elliptical Mercury|
|125HPLN/S||125 W||Elliptical Mercury|
|250HPLN/S||250 W||Elliptical Mercury|
|400HPLN/S||400 W||Elliptical Mercury|