Compact fluorescent lamps with high temperature resistant fluoropolymer coating applied externally to retain glass fragments and phosphor powder in the event of accidental breakage.
- Suitable for open and enclosed luminaire operation
- 99% Visible light transmission through coating
- Coating FDA compliant to 21CRF177.1550 for food contact
- Temperature resistance to IEC 60598-1 850ºC glow wire and needle flame test
- Lamp and coating can be recycled
- Lamp coating process certified to ISO 9001:2008 quality management system
- Coating service temperature range -70°C to +200°C
- Will not discolour when subject to UV
- RoHs compliant
- Significantly reduces the risk of glass contamination in the event of accidental breakage – protecting product, personnel and profits
- Achieves HACCP and food safety management system compliance quickly and easily
- Coating inert to acids and alkalis
- Long life protection providing client savings through cost of ownership
- Suitable for all food process and packaging environments
Caution notice: For applications using dimmable or presence detection systems, refer to the system or fixture manufacturers guidance notes for “Ageing” of new lamps, otherwise lamp life may be compromised.
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) available.
Lamps must be replaced at the end of their rated life.
All products where applicable are subject to WEEE recycling charge.
GlassGuard® Coated Compact Fluorescent Lamps
– 2 pin PLS Type
|Stock Code||Wattage||No of pins||Cap||Colour|
|5WPLS2P83/S||5 W||2||G23||830 / Warm White|
|5WPLS2P84/S||5 W||2||G23||840 / Cool White|
|7WPLS2P83/S||7 W||2||G23||830 / Warm White|
|7WPLS2P84/S||7 W||2||G23||840 / Cool White|
|9WPLS2P83/S||9 W||2||G23||830 / Warm White|
|9WPLS2P84/S||9 W||2||G23||840 / Cool White|
|11WPLS2P83/S||11 W||2||G23||830 / Warm White|
|11WPLS2P84/S||11 W||2||G23||840 / Cool White|